- Operating Temperature: -10°C – +50°C
- Accuracy +/-1°C
- LCD digital display
- °C and °F display
- Water resistant probe
- High-quality silicone suction cups for easy attachment
Suitable For: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine
- Press the FSW button to turn on. Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off.
- Using the suction cup provided. Attach the display unit to the outside of the aquarium.
- Submerge the probe into the water in the aquarium.
- Do not submerge the display unit. Only the probe is water resistant.
- To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, slide the °C/°F switch.
Description: LCD ELECTRONIC THERMOMETER OUTSIDE TANK ST 3
Overall Dimensions: 6 W X 1.5 D X 3.7CM H
Cable Length: 90CM
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep button batteries out of reach of children.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries in any device.
- If swallowed, a button battery can cause severe or fatal injuries.
- If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- The Australian Poisons Information Centre can be contacted 24/7 on 13 11 26.
- Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately.
SAFE DISPOSAL — BUTTON/COIN BATTERIES
- Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately in an outside bin, out of reach of children, or recycle safely.