Seachem Pristine organic waste management using an all natural process to help with organic waste build up and reducing excess nutrients which will improve water conditions.
- Organic waste management
- Rapidly and safely eliminates sludge and detritus
- Helps increase water clarity
- Marine and freshwater
Pristine uses bio-augmentation, a non-chemical and natural method, to improve water quality.
It provides bacteria that break down excess food, waste and detritus in freshwater and marine systems.
It will also reduce excess nutrients (e.g. ammonia, nitrates, and nitrites) that may fuel the growth of nuisance and disease-causing organisms.
Pristine increases water clarity and promotes overall better health for the aquatic environment.
The bacteria species in Pristine thrive in fresh or salt water and can utilize a wide range of organic compounds, including fats that can cause unsightly films.
Unlike traditional nitrifying bacteria, this bacterial blend can adapt to harsh or low oxygen environments and continue to multiply and improve water conditions.
Biopolymers produced by established bacterial colonies trap particulates and increase water clarity.
The species of bacteria in Pristine are a unique blend, specifically developed for hardiness and their ability to adapt to a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- Shake well before use. Turn off UV/ozone. Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 40 Litres.
- Then use a maintenance dose of 1 capful 5ml per 80 litres with additions of livestock or the disruption of the biofilter through cleaning or medications.
- Antibiotics should be removed with fresh carbon and a water change before adding bacteria.
- Allow 2 or 3 days for the bacteria to become established before using UV sterilizers or ozone.
- Recurring problems with high nutrients can indicate overstocking, overfeeding or inadequate filtration.