Breeders Choice Plus Kitten Recycled Paper Litter is made with the natural litter attractant that helps safely attract your new kitten to the litter tray, making toilet training easier.
Features & benefits
• Made from 99% recycled paper.
• Natural odour control. The addition of a naturally occuring probiotic that feeds on the bacteria in litter trays delivering brilliant odour control, keeping your home smelling clean and fresh.
• Natural Attractant to assist in litter training. The natural attractant is made with an all-natural scent that helps safely attract your new kitten to the litter tray, making toilet training easier.
• Highly absorbent.
• Natural and Non Toxic.
• Soft on little paws – the paper pellets are flatter to make them gentler on tiny kitten paws. Once your kitten grows, the transition to Breeders Choice is made smoother as both are made of paper.
• Made in Australia.
• Safe for all Kittens aged 8 to 20 weeks.
How to use:
1. Location! Find a spot for your new kitten’s litter tray. Our tip is to find an open area where your cat can see and hear people but still has enough privacy for it to do its business. Often this is places like the laundry, bathroom or a porch/verandah
2. Start fresh with a clean or new litter tray and fill with Breeder’s Choice PLUS Kitten
3. When you bring your kitten home, show it where the tray is located, let it feel the litter and get used to the tray
4. Let it go! The kitten will be attracted to Breeder’s Choice Kitten Litter and instinct should kick in with the kitten knowing what to do
5. Make sure you are cleaning the tray daily with a full litter change done once a week